Del Community Home Care Agency, LLC serves every individual at any age. Serving pediatrics and geriatrics alike, we have developed a unique approach to responding to their demands and health needs. We understand that providing non-medical services may come broad and that there is no one-size-fits-all approach. What we generally do is to provide them assistance according to their preferences, as needed for independent home care in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. We also have highly-sensitive caregivers to offer immediate help for immediate needs.
These are the services that we offer:
- Meal planning, preparation, and assistance with eating
- Running for errands or grocery shopping
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Assistance with Instrumental Daily Living Activities
- Mobility, transferring, and positioning assistance
- Taking note of the clients’ health progress
- And so much more!
For more details about non-skilled nursing services, do not hesitate to contact us. You can also schedule a personal appointment with one of our care coordinators to answer your inquiries and draft a care plan suited to your needs.