To support individuals with intellectual disability/developmental delay by protecting their health, safety, and well-being, to allow them to exercise their freedom to make choices and preferences, and to give them quality safe, caring, and loving environment.
Our strategic vision is to create and sustain a leading high-quality service that supports individuals to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We personalize our services to meet your situation respectfully, efficiently, and compassionately, fostering independence, preserving dignity, and improving quality of life.
Everyone assists with the creation of an environment where integrity, respect, innovation, initiative, and empowerment are valued and encouraged. We will be an open, innovative, and continuous learning company that compassionately supports the individuals we serve. In supporting our mission, vision and teamwork approach, we place high value on:
- Integrity, Honesty and Ethical Behavior
- Dedication to Empowerment of Others and Personal Responsiveness
- Professional Excellence and High Performance
- Mutual Respect, Individual Dignity, and Diversity
- Team Member Participation, Contribution, and Teamwork
- Growth, Development, and Leadership
Since we firmly uphold that health care access is a basic human right, we see to it that it must be available, coordinated and provided in a comprehensive and most cost-effective way as possible.
In compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and disclosure and ownership information, Del Community Home Care Agency, LLC delivers Delaware County elder care services with acceptable professional standards and principles.
Del Community Home Care Agency, LLC’s philosophy is guided by the following principles:
- Home Health is designed to meet the unique needs of clients and families.
- Services are designed to assist individual and family to reach optimal level of function.
- Care is based on respect for the dignity and worth of each individual.
- Services will be provided in the least restrictive setting.
- Client/family are active participants in the care planning process.
Goal and Purpose
- To provide all levels of home care services in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas with the physician’s collaboration so that the clients can choose to remain in their own homes.
- To let the clients govern the scope of the services they will receive, involving them in establishing, implementing, and evaluating services.
- To provide a least restrictive home care setting, maintaining them at home as long as possible.
- To assist clients in restoring optimal function through the use of clients’ preferred restorative methods, tools, and procedures.
- To provide cost-competitive, quality services.
- To become an intermediary between our clients and available community resources to meet our clients’ home care needs effectively.
- To provide care coordination and advocacy as needed to obtain the necessary services to allow clients to live safely in their own home as long as possible.
- To match the right caregiver to our clients for speedy health restoration.
- To educate clients and employees about health management.
- To offer appropriate care and coordinated service to individuals who are nearing the end of their lives.
What Makes Us Different?
- Our caregivers in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas are certified nurse’s aides, home health aides, homemakers, and companions with hands-on experiences living with and taking care of the elderly.
- Our home care agency in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, provides a wide range of home care services. Our caregivers provide quality care.
- We also provide live-in services, non-skilled services, and Community Integrated Services to individuals in their homes, in the community, or other independent living environments.
Del Community Home Care Agency, LLC does not deny service or employment to any client or job seeker on the basis of age, gender, economic status, race, religious belief, or ethnicity. Being an equal opportunity provider, we provide service to anyone who needs it.
Del Community Home Care Agency, LLC abides by the following policies:
- Strict Hiring Standards – always keeping the safety of client in mind.
- Quality Assurance (QA) – ensuring observance of all policies and procedures.
- RN Supervision – monitoring all skilled, personal care and support services.
- Compliance Committee – monitor compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Ethics Committee – always doing the right thing, always putting others first.
- Quality, Reliability and Compassionate Care:
Caregivers are carefully selected, screened, and trained to ensure that our clients receive the best services we have to offer. We conducted background checks, provide on-going training, and continuous education to our caregivers. We also guarantee that our caregivers are bonded, insured, and covered by Worker’s Compensation insurance to ensure our clients’ protection.
Non Discrimination Policy
Patients/clients will receive quality services without regard to patients/clients’ race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual preference, disability, handicap or HIV.
Del Community Home Health Agency, LLC does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in employment.